This post is also available in: 中文
- Purchase package period : 1 May – 25 June 2021
- Challenge period: 1 – 31 July 2021
- Venue: Anywhere in your safe place
- Duration to complete challenge: 7 days within the challenge period
- Number of steps to complete: 18,000 steps (You can add multiples steps but the 18,000 steps is a must.)
1. 18,000 Steps Challenge with medal (RM80)
2. 18,000 Steps Challenge without medal (RM65)
*Purchase Package at estore.goodmorning.com.my/page/18kstepschallenge2021
1. Entitlement kit (pre-event):
- GoodMorning GSure 7s x 60g
- Medal (only for those purchase package with medal)
- 2 x Cancer & Health Screening Clinic e-voucher (via Email)
*Postage of Entitlement: 24-30 June 2021
2. Finisher Entitlement (post-event):
- GoodMorning e-voucher
- Cancer & Health Screening Clinic e-voucher
*Finisher Entitlement: 9-13 Aug 2021
- To purchase the package Participants must first become GoodMorning Member. Ensure the submission of details are correct. Organizer will post the entitlement kit (pre-event) to the address given.
- Walk/run anywhere safe.
- Participants must record the steps by using a pedometer/ mobile phone app / tracking device and screenshot the progress until complete the 18,000 steps as proof of achievement.
- Upload and post the photos of proof of achievements and participants photo/video performing the challenge in the participant’s Facebook account and tag @goodmorning18grains @goodmorningglobal @nationalcancersocietymalaysia with a #goodmorning18ksteps2021 (ensure the Facebook account is set to public)
- Participants must DM @goodmorning18grains or @goodmorningglobal the link of the post before 31 July 2021
- Participants who failed to complete the run/walk and/or post their result will not receive any finisher entitlement (post-event).
Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full. Entitlement Kit be processed upon receipt of full payment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview any applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- After purchase of package, there will be no fee refund for a Participant who does not eventually take part in the race, for any reason whatsoever.
- Each Participant must ensure his/her health condition, is fit before participating and during the race. Each Participant shall be responsible for his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall not be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race.
- Your personal data will be/is being collected will be use for the following purposes:
• for administrative purposes
• to send you purchased merchandiser
7. This personal data is obtained when you register in this run. We will not release your data to any other third parties.
8. Participants must provide true and accurate information to the organizer. Any willful dishonesty may render a participant’s entry invalid and the organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel such participant’s entry without compensation.