– A little oil to fry
– 1⁄2 chicken, cut into small pieces and fried in half-cooked
– 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
– 6 onions, sliced
– 1 onion cut into small diced
– 3 tbsp of GoodMorning VHalia
– 2-3 tablespoons oyster sauce
– 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
– 2 red chillies, split 2
– Some water
– 2-3 small chilies, tapping (if you want spicy)
– a pinch of black pepper powder
– salt and some sugar
- Heat the oil. Saute onions, garlic and ginger (crushed) until fragrant.
- Add chicken, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, and a little water (rice chili for those who like spicy dishes).
- Cover pan for chicken to cook. Occasionally turn until chicken is cooked and the sauce is slightly dry.
- Then add ginger slices, onions, red chillies and black pepper. Leave it for between 5 and 7 minutes before serving.