This post is also available in: English
Terms & Conditions
Kecoh Di Hari Raya Photo Contest (Contest) is organised by GoodMorning Global (Organiser). By participating in this contest, participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions stated herein.
The Contest is open to Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above as of 5 June 2019. Employees and immediate families of the Organiser, its related companies and agencies and appointed distributors are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Participants under the age of 18 years old as at 5 June 2019 must obtain consent of parents or legal guardians and by participating in this Contest, it is deemed that consent has been obtained.
Contest period: 5th June 2019 – 5th July 2019.
Any entries received by GoodMorning Global after the contest period will be automatically disqualified.
The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the winners, or if the winners are not reachable for any reason.
Step 1: Like & follow GoodMorning 18 Grains Facebook Page & Instagram.
Step 2: Snap a creative photo of you “Kecoh Di Hari Raya” moment.
Step 3: Tag @goodmorning18grains and hashtag #KecohDiHariRaya
Step 4: Post the photo in your Facebook or Instagram account.
Ensure your Facebook and Instagram profile is open to Public.
- Grand Prize x 3: RM200 Cash + RM300 GoodMorning cash voucher
- Consolations Prize x 15: RM50 GoodMorning cash voucher
GoodMorning Global reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of equal value without giving any reason and/or prior notification. Prizes are not exchangeable with cash and they are non-transferable.
The Organiser will contact the winners via Instagram Direct Message and inform the winners where and when to collect the prizes. Prizes which are not claimed within the period stated by The Organiser the Contest result(s) by the Organiser to the Contest Winners shall be forfeited. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. Contest Winners are solely responsible for the collection of their prize(s). Details of prize collection are as per below:
– Contest winner(s) must present their NRIC with the same full name as provided on the details shared on Instagram private message.
– Contest winner(s) shall bear all costs of calls and transportation to claim their respective prize(s).
The photo submitted must comply with the requirements below:
Participant must be the owner of the photo.
Photo submitted must not contain the following:
- Advertising for other products, services or websites.
- Copyrighted or trademarked material belonging to a third party.
- Advertising for other product, services or websites.
- Creatives must also meet minimum visual quality standards.
- Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposure, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity may be cause for rejection at The Organiser’s discretion.
The Organiser reserves the right to reject any photos and captions failing to meet the requirement above. Determination of what constitute obscenity, nudity, or advertising is at the Organiser’s sole discretion.
The Organiser reserves the right to reject any photos and/or captions submitted which is suspect to contain material that violates the rights of any third party, another person or entity’s copyright or trademark.
Ownership of the underlying intellectual property of the project remains with the entrant, with the following exceptions:
– Participants grant The Organiser the right to use their names, photographs and captions submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without notification or further compensation.
– Participants grant The Organiser the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the participants’ photos without further compensation or notification to the entrant
– The Organiser maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit all entries for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes on the website, at conferences, or at any other venues.
GoodMorning Global may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion cancel this contest or vary any of these terms and conditions without prior notice and without furnishing any reason.
The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram. All information obtained is solely provided to the Organiser, and not to Facebook and Instagram.
Privacy Notice Under The Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of the Organiser. Further, by submitting to this contest, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by the Organiser in the manner as specified. The Organiser shall be processing the personal data that you have provided (name, national identity card number, contact number, address and any other information) that has been requested from you in this contest. By participating in this contest, participants has allowed the Organiser to use the data for future marketing purpose. The Organiser will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the purposes of conducting this contest and contacting you (if necessary).The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service providers for the aforementioned purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by messaging the Organiser’s Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/GoodMorning18Grains/