Create a video theme “My First Love”
(not more than 2 mins).
Include GoodMorning VHalia or VCoffee in the video.
Your submissions will be uploaded to GoodMorning’s website for voting!
(Format of video in T&C)
Voting Period: 2 April 2019 – 12 April 2019
We want to know your “My First Love” story! It could be your loved ones, mom, dad, your cat, or places you’ve been to. Your story can be funny, inspiring or touching to be shared with everyone! And stand a chance to win total cash prize worth more than RM18,000!
1st Prize – Cash RM 10,000 & GoodMorning Products
2nd Prize – Cash RM 5,000 & GoodMorning Products
3rd Prize – Cash RM 3,000 & GoodMorning Products
7 x Consolation Prizes – GoodMorning Products
Most Like Video Award – RM 1,800 & GoodMorning Products
The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Contest without prior notice.
- The Top 10 best submissions as determined by the judges in their sole discretion will be judged for its ranking of the prizes. The judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding.
- Eligible Participants may submit more than one (1) entry but only one (1) prize will be given for each of the Top 10 prize winners.
MOST LIKE VIDEO AWARD
- All Eligible Participants stand a chance to win the Most Like Video. There is only one (1) Most Like Video Award. The Organiser will upload videos of all the Eligible Participants to GoodMorning Website (“Main Source”) from 2 April 2019. Video with the highest no. of Like by 11:59 pm on 12 April 2019 will qualify as a winner for the Most Like Video Award.
- To get as many friends to Like the video, Eligible Participants may share the link of GoodMorning website to your respective social media account from 2 April 2019 onwards. The Organizer will only collect the number of Likes from the video in GoodMorning Website on 12 April 2019, at 11.59pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GoodMorning, My First Love Video Contest (“the Contest”) is organised by GoodMorning Global Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- The Contest starts from 11 February 2019 and the closing date for submission is by 31 March 2019. Entries received after 11:59pm on 31 March 2019 (or such extended closing date determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser) or are damaged, corrupted, incomplete or illegible will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The theme of the Contest is “My First Love” (“the Theme”).
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
- The Contest is open to ALL Malaysian citizen, age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia ONLY (“Eligible Participants”).
- Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Each video entry Must Not More Than 2 Minutes duration.
i. Eligible Participants MUST provide their Full Name, Identity Card number, valid Contact Number, and Email address.
ii. Each submission will be tied to ONE Eligible Participant. In the event that a group works together on a submission, the submission will be entered under the name of a primary participant. However, the complete details of group members MUST BE provided.
iii. Entries can include any elements that related to the Theme with a sense of “humor”, “inspiring” or “touching” and MUST contain only one GoodMorning product – VHalia or VCoffee in any part of the video.
iv. All entries must be the Eligible Participants’ original works and no part or component thereof is copied from any other work or material.
v. The dialogue may be in English, Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese. Video submissions must be accompanied by subtitles in English or Bahasa Malaysia.
vi. By submitting a video entry to the Contest, Eligible Participants confirm that they are the legal and/or beneficial owner or otherwise have the intellectual property rights to submit such materials; and therefore warrant that they have obtained rights in incorporating copyrighted materials i.e. music, soundtrack, audio, graphics, images and video clips in their video entry. Each entry and any part thereof shall not at any time infringe or violate any laws or the rights of third party.
vii. Entries must not have been submitted to any other contests/competition/film festival before.
viii. Entries must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or services (other than the Organiser’s).
ix. Entries that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material should not be submitted and the Organiser reserves the right to remove or demand the Eligible Participant to remove such entry at any time in the Organiser’s sole discretion.
x. By submitting the entries, the producers and owners of the entries are to grant the Organiser exclusive rights of the copyright to use the entries or material submitted for library, promotional, or commercial use globally.
xi. All actors in the video must agree to the terms on the video release consent form
xii. All costs and expenses in connection with the production of the entry and the participation of this contest shall be fully borne by the Eligible Participants.
xiii. Entries will be judged equally based on :
c) Story line
d) Appropriateness to the theme
e) Audio and visual quality
f) Product placement
Bonus : GoodMorning Product benefits
- Judges’ decision is final, conclusive and binding. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
FORMAT OF THE VIDEO SUBMISSION
- Every entry video should consist of the following:-
i. Title – ‘GoodMorning, My First Love Video Contest’ followed by title of video
ii. The video must be in one of the following formats:-
iii. Recommended video resolution is HD 720 x 1280. Video quality must be clear on a full computer screen.
iv. Audio quality must be clear – on site audio feed or narration is allowed.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- All complete entries are to be submitted via online file transfer (e.g. wetransfer, google drive etc) to [email protected] latest by 11.59pm on 31 March 2019.
- All submission must comply with the submission requirements and format video in accordance with sections 8 and 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNERS
- The winners of the Contest will be notified via announcement in GoodMorning 18 Grains Facebook and Instagram page on 26 April 2019 or such other date as decided by the Organiser at its absolute discretion, to present in person at the Prize Presentation venue to collect their prize. However, the Organiser reserves the right to change the venue and/or timing of Prize Presentation at its sole discretion without prior notification.
- In the event that a submission created by a group (and submitted by a Primary Entrant) is declared the winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be awarded to the primary participant and it will be the responsibility of the primary participant to distribute the prize.
- The winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Participants and winners.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to the following:
a. Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Eligible Participant to participate in the Contest at any time.
b. Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Eligible Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
c. Any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- By entering the Contest, Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claims in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- By providing their personal data, Participants are deemed to have read and understood the Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 which can be found at our website https://goodmorning.com.my/privacy-policy/ and Participants also agree and consent that their personal data be used for the purpose as stated in the notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
- For further enquiries, please direct message the marketing team at https://www.facebook.com/GoodMorning18Grains/