– Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
– Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
– Manage queries through social media.
– To represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
– Responsible in drafting, proposing, implementing and managing fully integrated marketing campaigns, using online media and in line with the strategic objectives of the business.
– Marketing activities will include content writing for web, mobile and social media to support campaigns and business development.
– Any other tasks as and when required.
– Proficiency in Premiere Pro or other video editing software will be added advantage
– Knowledge of websites for SEO will be added advantage
– Experience with B2C social media, and marketing campaigns
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Marketing/ Business/ Mass communications or related disciplines
– Required Skill(s): Efficient, discretion, flexible, self-motivated, organised, proactive, honestly, reliability and a good communicator
– Excellent communication skills in English or Mandarin (other language skills are a benefit)
– Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and BM. Ability to communicate other language is an added advantage
– At least 1 years progressively responsible experience
– Fresh candidates and interns are welcome to apply for junior position
Interested candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact 03-5523 7718 for more info.