GSure Muscle Strength Challenge!
GSure Muscle Strength Challenge Terms & Conditions
1. GSure Muscle Strength Challenge (“the Challenge”) is organised by GoodMorning Global Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
2. The Challenge period starts from 1st November 2020 until 31st November 2020.
3. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Challenge period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Challenge during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Challenge mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Challenge at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notices to any person.
1. The Challenge is open to ALL residing in Malaysia ONLY (“Eligible Participants”), age 18 and above.
2. Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
The Challenge Steps:
1. Sit on a 40 cm tall chair. Cross & place your arms in front you chest.
2. Raise 1 let, straight, and another one on the floor.
3. Stand up and see if you could last for 3 seconds.
1. Do not use chair with wheels to do this challenge.
2. Do not lean back, you might fall backwards.
3. Do not do this challenge if you are injured recently.
4. If your knees hurt during this challenge, stop doing it.
5. Only do this challenge when there is someone around.
How to Reedem GSure Trial Kit:
1. Record your video doing the challenge.
2. Post your video in your Facebook Account or Instagram (ensure that your account sets to public). Tag @goodmorningglobal or @goodmorning18grains with a hashtag #musclestrengthchallenge and #gsure
3. DM (Direct Message) your personal details (name, mobile no., email address, mailing address) to @goodmorning18grains or @goodmorningglobal Facebook/Instagram.
4. Those who post their video (regardless successful or failed) will get to redeem Gsure Trial Kit (while stock last).
5. GoodMorning Global will post the trial kit to the given mailing address after the challenge period ends.
1. The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Challenge, including, but not limited to the following:
a) Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experience by the participating internet line and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Challenge. In the event of such error, interruption and or failure, the Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Participant to participate in the Challenge at any time.
b) Any problems, expenses, damages, losses, suits and claims of whatsoever nature against any Participants that may arise from or in connection with their participation in the Challenge and/or display of Participants’ entries.
c) Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
2. By entering the Challenge, Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organiser. Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claims in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
3. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge, to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Challenge Terms and Conditions.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify suspend or delay the Challenge in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
5. By participating in this Challenge, all Participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Challenge and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
6. By participating in this Challenge, all Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Participants will be bound to such changes.
8. Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Challenge which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
9. By providing their personal data, Participants are deemed to have read and understood the Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 which can be found at our website https://goodmorning.com.my/privacy-policy/ and Participants also agree and consent that their personal data be used for the purpose as stated in the notice.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.