In a family, mother plays multiple roles:
- Wife : She offers emotional and solid support, listen and help her husband to deal with issues.
- Housekeeper/Chef : Clean all the messes in the household, example: laundry, cleaning dishes and clean the house area. At the same time, she will be the chef in the house, preparing healthy and delicious for her children and husband.
- Health Care Provider : When their children fall sick, she will do “doctoring” duties, Take care of her children day and night, cook food for them and make them feel comfortable.
- Friend/ Counselor : She spend time playing with their children when their child feel bored. She be the listening ear for their children and provide positive reinforcement. She also give comfort and advice when their children have broken spirits and lead them to shape a joyous future.
- Finance Manager : Helps manage the finances and balance the household expenses like groceries costs, utilities, clothes or other school activities.
- Teacher : As a mother, she teach her children learn to walk, reading, studying, problem resolution, math, laundry, house cleaning, cooking and more.
Our mother sacrifice her free time and career goal, always provide the best for her family. As we grow up, we had started to forget how to appreciate, sensation or gratitude what had she done and gave to us. Due to demand of life, work and social circle, we may less time than before, might difficult to visit or care your parents, they may feeling lonely. Our parents are getting older, they start to have white hair, wrinkles, their body condition may not as strong as before. As children, we need to show more love to them. We should be have enough time to get along with parents as we also have time to build a family, look after children also gathering with friends.
Ways to show love to your parents :
- Remember Special Dates
Parents always remember Birthday of their children, but we as children, always forget our parents birthday when busy with our work or life. Other than birthday, we can make our parents feel special by celebrating their anniversary, other important dates or special occasions. Remember to figure out what they really like and show them how much you love them.
- Aways having phone call with your parents
For those children who not able to spend time pay a visit to their parents, they may call their parents everyday or once or twice per week. Our parents will appreciate the full attention by us. Besides that, we may also “meet up” with them through video call, to comfort them and they will feel happy.
- “Busy” is not an excuse
People may fear of being alone when they getting older. Every parents always hope their children able to come back home to reunite. As children, we should spend time to visit our parents no matter how busy we are. We should go back home make them some delicious meal, share your life with them, tidy up the home, handle repairs, listening to their feelings and emotional.
- Pay attention to your parents health
We should pay more attention to the health of our parents by bring them along for body health checking once or twice per year. We may also purchase some suitable supplements for our parents. On the other hand, feminine hygiene also very important. According to the evolution of technologies, they are man y feminine wash or other feminine care products selling in the market. We may also purchase suitable feminine care products for our parents to give them a healthy life!
At this Mother’s Day, Don’t forget tell your mum: “Thank you for all you do, I love you, Happy Mother’s Day!”