- Formulate and execute strategic project/ improvement plan for IT infrastructure
- Manage daily IT operations such as troubleshooting, installation, configuration and backup
- Manage hardware such as firewall, switches, routers, PCs, Laptops, Printers and etc
- Manage Web hosting and website development
- Manage and training G Suite (Gmail, G Drive, Calendar, etc)
- Manage Autocount Accounting software (backup, update, configure reports)
- Documented inventory, firewall configurations and computer setup procedure
- Troubleshooting problems Windows, Hardware, Server, Software and Firewall
- Supports purchase and setup of IT equipment and IT Solutions
- Work together with IT Suppliers (services, software and hardware)
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years working experience in relevant fields
- Experience with Windows Server and networking
- Experience with web hosting and development (VPS, CPanel, wordpress)
- Experience with Autocount or other Accounting software
- Experience with G Suite
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal skills to convey the rationale of an entire system enhancement to improve our business operations and delivering a solution from our vendors.
- Able to multitask, collaborate and work well within a team environment.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam
Interested candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact 03-5523 7718 for more info.