- Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Plan and execute production and delivery.
- Create and release production orders and ensure on-time closing of production orders.
- Work closely with cross departments to update demand forecast.
- Prepare weekly ops report on the performance of production and highlight issues and bottlenecks that may potentially impact the achievement of the production schedule, materials planning,
- Review and control the production progress, follow-up with relevant departments to eliminate delays by expediting material shipments.
- Works closely with purchasing and warehouse/logistics groups to ensure on-time receipt, delivery of materials and finished goods shipments.
- Monitors and co-ordinates on material shortages, expediting and ensuring material availability to support production plan.
- Analyses, prepare and submit monthly/quarterly reports on inventory, aging valuation, order delivery and service -provider performance.
- Assists in developing, maintaining and improving existing processes, procedures and key performance metrics.
- To maintain WIP and storage of inventories.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or related disciplines.
- Required Skill(s): Efficient, discretion, flexible, self-motivated, organised, proactive, honestly, reliability and a good communicator.
- Excellent communication skills in English or Mandarin (other language skills are a benefit)
- Experience in Production, Material Planning & Purchasing.
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact 03-5523 7718 for more info.