- Understand FIFO and basic warehouse management system.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders
- Store all the materials at assigned location with proper label.
- Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain the stock accuracy for all warehouse items.
- Prepare all the delivery documents like packing list, delivery acknowledgment.
- Planned delivery to local or outstation outlet.
- Prepare all the required materials for Marketing Event.
- Segregate and record all Return goods from customer.
- Pack and arrange delivery for all on-line purchase items.
- Perform monthly stock count and control the stock accuracy.
- Others task to be assigned by his/her superior or his/her designate.
Education, Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Diploma and above in warehouse field
- >3year’s experience in warehousing
- Familiar with any ERP system or in-house warehouse system
Interested candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact 03-5523 7718 for more info.Apply