Let’s start to cook with GoodMorning Vmeal and Vplus.
GoodMorning Flaky Pork Pie (Yield: 12pcs)
Video Link: https://goo.gl/cxbAsv
1 scahet – GoodMorning Vplus Classic
200gm – All propose flour
10gm – Milk powder
22gm – Baking powder
150gm – Butter, chilled
2nos – Egg, grade A
1 scahet – Good Morning Vmeal
150gm – Minced pork
15gm – Shallot, chopped
200ml – Cooking cream
30ml – Corn oil
To taste – Salt
To prepare the flaky dough:
1. Combine all proposes flour, milk powder, GoodMorning Vplus Classic and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
2. Transfer to a mixer, add in butter and follow by egg to form a dough.
3. Lightly knead and place in a bowl, cover with wet towel and rest for 30 minutes.
To prepare the filling:
1. Sear minced pork in a hot non-stick pan. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Using the same non-stick pan, sauté chopped shallot with corn oil till aromatic.
3. Return the seared mince pork to the pan, add in GoodMorning Vmeal and follow by cooking cream.
4. Season to taste with salt.
5. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl and allow cooling.
To prepare the pork pie:
1. Roll out the flaky dough into 4mm thick, cut into round shape by using cutter; place it on pie mould.
2. Fill up the mould with GoodMorning Vmeal and pork filling.
3. Enclose the pie with another piece of flaky dough.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes.