This post is also available in: 中文
¼ chilli pepper, 1 spring onion, few corns, 1 sweet pepper, 1/3 carrot, small tomato, 2 eggs, 2 mushrooms
Pepper powder, ¼ teaspoon of salt, 10g of rice flour, 20g of flour, 5g of corn flour, 10g of GoodMorning VPlus 18 Grains, ¼ cup of water
1. Cut the carrot, chilli pepper, sweet pepper into slices.
2. Cut mushrooms into dices, and green onions into sections.
Preparation of batter: (Tips: Sieve the flour in order to remove small drops of batter.)
1. Add corn flour, GoodMorning VPlus 18 Grains, egg into the sieved flour, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the material evenly, add water and stir again.
3. Put in oil and stir-fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
4. Then, add in all the materials and stir-fried.
5. Spread the batter on the pot evenly, and turn the heat down.
6. The vegetable pancake are ready to be consumed together with GoodMorning VPlus 18 Grains