Combination of three different countries’ cuisines; Siamese style Tomyam with salmon, matched with Italian sauce and GoodMorning® Vplus 18 Grains.
500g salmon, 1 tbsp Thai Tomyam paste, 1/2 green apple (diced), 6 strawberries (diced), some honey, olive oil
30g Vplus 18 Grains, adequate low-fat yogurt, 1/2 lemon, some lemon peel, red chili pepper, coriander stalk (chopped), salt, pepper powder, basil flakes, water
- Wash and cut salmon into pieces. Marinate with Tomyam paste, honey and basil flakes. Fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Heat olive oil and pan-fry salmon 1 minute on each side.
- Combine Vplus 18 Grains and all other sauce ingredients.
- Place fried salmon on dish, pour sauce and top with green apple and strawberry.
- Sprinkle with basil flakes before serve.