If you haven’t tried making bento yet, you should give it a go! It is said that when you eat a bento lunch prepared by a loved one, the feelings for you are transmitted through the food. What could be better than sending a bit of love and cuteness to your loved ones or yourself every day?
1 tomato (cubed), ¼ green apple (cubed), ½ slide pineapple (cubed), 1 small sweet potato, 1 potato, adequate lettuce, some red, green, yellow bell pepper (cubed), 300g shrimp, 2 soft boiled eggs, 20g onion (cut slices), ¼ Japanese cucumber (cut slices), some coriander leaves, chilies, salt
40g Vplus 18 Grains, 30g raisins, some lemon juice and lemon peel, adequate low-fat yogurt, some pepper, honey, olive oil, coriander stalk (diced), water
- Wash and clean the shrimps, cook with salt water until it appears red.
- Soft boil the egg until it becomes coddled egg.
- Clean and cut the potatoes into small pieces. Steam until become soft and mash it.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- For the sauce, combine Vplus 18 Grains with some water, and stir in other sauce ingredients.
- Mix all prepared ingredients, and spread some olive oil before serving.