Meatball/spaghetti with Bolognese sauce is everyone’s favourite in a western restaurant. By using this recipe, you can now serve it in a healthier style with GoodMorning® Vplus 18 Grains. This dish is simple yet easy and low in calories.
1/2 pack of spaghetti (thin), 500g tomato sauce, 800g chicken breast, 1 egg, adequate coriander, garlic, some red chili, chopped spring onion, coriander flakes
50g Vplus 18 Grains, adequate cheese, lemon juice, some basil flakes, pepper, salt, olive oil
- Mince the chicken breast and add in Vplus 18 Grains, egg, coriander leaves and seasoning. Shape the meat into desired size meatball.
- Coat a sauté pan with olive oil, add in garlic, red chili, spring onion and fry with meatball until golden yellow.
- Add in tomato sauce, a pinch of salt and lemon juice and cook with the meatball.
- Cook the spaghetti noodle in boiling water, add salt and some sesame oil while boiling.
- Drain the cooked pasta, add in Method 3. Cook for another moment again for better taste. Serve.