Mango Sago is an Asian dessert that originates from Hong Kong; made from mango, sago and evaporated or coconut milk. It’s easy to make so you can give it a try at home! With this recipe, this dessert can be served in a healthier style without adding coconut milk.
30g Vplus 18 Grains, 80g sago pearls, 20g coconut palm sugar, 2 mangoes (cut pieces), 250ml water
- Wash and drain the sago. Add the sago into pot with 2/3 boiling water.
- Cook and stir the sago over low heat for 15 minutes until becomes translucent. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Wash and drain the sago under cold water for 1-2 minutes.
- In a bowl, put sago and pour Vplus 18 Grains drink to cover it. And add in coconut palm sugar.
- Serve with mango topping.