Pancakes can be served in a more healthy way by using this recipe. It is low in calories, fats and sugar. This is an ideal recipe for you and your family.
40g Vplus 18 Grains, 100g pandan leaves, some cheese, 5 tbsp flour (100g) , 1 egg, 30g honey, adequate low-fat butter, 300ml water
Fruit Pancake Filling:
Some strawberries (cut pieces), blueberries, mulberry jam
Vegetable Pancake Filling:
70g lettuce, 1/2 cucumber (juliennes), 1 carrot (juliennes), 1 tomato (cut into pieces), adequate Japanese mushroom, adequate low-fat yogurt, some raisins
- Cut pandan leaves into smaller pieces. Add in 300 ml water and blend, sieve to get thick pandan juice.
- In a bowl, combine Vplus 18 Grains, flour, egg, honey and pandan juice into batter.
- Heat a frying pan over low heat, add in low-fat butter. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan.
- Brown on both sides. Place the fruit and vegetable filling on the pancake and roll up firmly.
- Serve with desired topping (ice-cream, fruits, honey).