Biskut Bunga Kering Halia oleh Chef Dato' Fazley Yaakob
180g unsalted butter
130g castor sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 tablespoon salt
Dry edible flowers
- Prepare dry edible flowers (You may purchase from organic shop)
- Take the flower petals only and spread them between two pieces of parchment paper and place a heavy book on top. Leave it for one hour before using it.
- .Beat the butter until pale and add sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and egg, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients. Then mix it together with the butter mixture.
- Make a dough-like a ball shape and place it between two parchment papers.
- Thaw before letting cool for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Roll in the desired thickness and cut using a cookie cutter.
- You can use the royal icing purchased at the store to decorate the cookies with dried flowers and bake at 170c for 9 to 12 minutes.