600g pipeapple jam+ 50g VGrains
80g condensed butter
2 egg yolks
- Heat the pineapple jam and VGrains. Add in a small amount of water and cook the fillings until they become thicken.
- Beat the butter until the colour becomes faded and add in condensed milk.
- Add in the egg yolks and continue to beat.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients until it becomes a dough.
- According to your desired shape and size, put the fillings and surround them with tart dough.
- Put into the oven at 180c for 15 to 20 minutes.