1 teaspoon baking powder
125g brown sugar
125 castor sugar
Half teaspoon salt
Moderate amount vanilla extract
2 cups flaked coconut
- Cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, then add in dry ingredients, mix slowly and evenly.
- Put a cup of flaked coconut into the mixture.
- Pour another cup of flaked coconut onto a plate.
- Shape the dough into small balls and roll the small balls on the plate with flaked coconut.
- Put the small balls on the baking tray and press it. Put into the oven and bake it at 170c for 10 to 20 minutes.