Crème Brûlée Halia Gula Melaka oleh Chef Dato' Fazley Yaakob
600ml whipped cream
150ml fresh milk
30g castor sugar
35g Melaka sugar
6 egg yolks
How to cook:
- Heat whipped cream with fresh milk, then mix VHalia together.
- Stir egg with castor sugar and Malacca sugar in a bowl.
- Pour heated whipped cream and fresh milk while stirring eggs until everything well combined.
- Filter it if necessary and then pour into the ramekin moulds.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 170 degree Celsius for 12 minutes.
- Put it in the refrigerator and cool.
- Put some brown sugar on top of it and bake with a blowtorch, it is ready to serve.