2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1teaspoon baking powder
230g cream cheese
250g icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy, slowly add in the eggs.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Mash the banana and add into the mixture.
- Add in all the dry ingredients, slowly stir them evenly. Then add in the milk.
- Put the mixture in the oven at 180c and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once the cake is done, sprinkle some VGrains on the cake if you do not wish to add top the cake with cream cheese.
- Or else, mix all the ingredients for cream cheese and spread on the cake.