- Perform all warehouse duties including picking, packing, receiving and issuing goods.
- Perform unloading and loading of goods into trucks.
- Perform stock counting of goods.
- Move and store goods onto racking (Forklift and reach truck) – will be an added advantage.
- Maintain the stock accuracy for all warehouse items.
- Prepare all the delivery documents like packing list, delivery acknowledgment.
- Liaise with transporter to ensure delivery lead-time within schedule which include coordinate cargo delivery.
- Assist Sales Team to liaise with warehouse and logistics teams to ensure smooth arrival and delivery of goods to customers.
- Handle issuance of purchase order and prepare stock vessel list.
- Pack and arrange delivery for all on-line purchase items.
- Perform monthly stock count and control the stock accuracy.
- Others task to be assigned by his/her superior or his/her designate.
- SPM and above in warehouse field
- > 2 year(s) experience in related field is required
- Willing to learn and good attitude
- Honest and good attendance record
- Required language(s): Malay, Mandarin or English
- Familiar in using Ms Excel and accounting software
- Must have valid B2 and D driving license or preferred with GDL License.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact 03-5523 7718 for more info.