– Understand FIFO and basic warehouse management system.
– Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
– Store all the materials at assigned location with proper label.
– Maintains the warehouse, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
– Maintain the stock accuracy for all warehouse items.
– Prepare all the delivery documents like packing list, delivery acknowledgment.
– Planned delivery to local or outstation outlet.
– Prepare all the required materials for Marketing Event.
– Segregate and record all Return goods from customer.
– Pack and arrange delivery for all on-line purchase items.
– Perform monthly stock count and control the stock accuracy.
– Others task to be assigned by his/her superior or his/her designate.
– Diploma and above in warehouse field
– > 3 year’s experience in warehousing
– Familiar with any ERP system or in-house warehouse system
Interested candidate, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact 03-5523 7718 for more info.