VGrains, The Purplicious, Bluelicious and Delightful Delicious Drink!
GoodMorning VGrains 18 Grains is made up from 18 types of premium whole grains with 5 colours of phytonutrients. It is also added with 7 unique ingredients including Purple Sweet Potato, Blueberry, Lutein, Fibersol-2 Soluble Fibre, Soy Lecithin, Prebiotic and Calcium.
• Purple Sweet Potato : Rich in anthocyanins and high in antioxidants, a natural colouring. Its free radical scavenging ability is 20 times the vitamin C, 50 times of Vitamin E. Promotes gastrointestinal peristalsis, helps in detoxification and strengthens the immune system.
• Blueberry : High in antioxidants (anthocyanins and phenolic acids). Helps to delay the effects of aging. Improves vision.
• Lutein : Enhances visual function and for eye protection.
• Fibersol-2 Soluble Fibre : A patented and unique soluble fibre derived from corn. Helps to increase daily fibre intake. Promotes bowel movement. Helps to balance blood sugar, lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
• Soy Lecithin : Helps to strengthen cell functions. Promotes brain health and improves memory.
• Prebiotic Inulin : A water soluble fibre. Promotes bowel movement. Helps the growth of good bacteria. Strengthens the immune system.
• Calcium : Helps to strengthen teeth and bones.
[mark style=”text” color=”#4d3f98″]No Preservatives | No Colouring | Lactose Free[/mark]
What are whole grains?
Grains are the staple food to all mankind – Whole grains consist of the entire seed of the plant and is also the source of energy to life.
[blockquote class=”style2″]Whole grains can help to promote overall health. Whole grains and soluble fibre can promote blood circulation, give healthier blood pressure and blood sugar levels[/blockquote]
VGrains 18 Grains with 5 colours of Phytonutrients
Suitable for all ages (especially for vegetarians, pregnant mothers, diabetics and individuals with high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol)
|• High in Dietary Fibre|
|• Rich in Antioxidants|
|• High in Calcium|
|• High in Iron|
|• High in Protein|